1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVPNS905/656A - Screenless Usability

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by rulocal, Feb 16, 2003.

1. rulocal

Jan 4, 2003
    Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Bit of strange one this. I currently, due to space constraints, have a Sony all in one system in my living room with my Hifi in the bedroom. Going forward this will change and I plan to have a combined system in the lounge when I move.

At the moment I am in the market for a circa £300 dvd player which in the short term will be used as a CD tansport for a DAC in the bedroom but will form the heart of the planned home cinema system when circumstances allow.

The question I have is which of these two players will be easiest to use without access to a screen. ie if one of them requires an OSD to change certain important settings i'll be stuffed. :confused:

Of course if anyone has any view on these two DVD players they would like to to share or a suggestion for something else for me to look at I would be glad to hear.