1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVI option - gone..:(

Discussion in 'PC Gaming & Rigs' started by museumsteve, Jun 27, 2003.

1. museumsteve

museumsteve

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,014
    anyone have any idea why suddenly my geforce 4 wont output DVI.?
    I've been using PC on my HS10 through DVI for months and never had a problem. The last time I remember using it was when I watched T2 Extreme HD version..

I've updated drivers, roll them back and uninstalled..everything. but nothing helps.

When I go into nView, and try Detect displays it doesn;t bring up a digital connection anymore. I have searched high and low on the web and cant find anything at all..

I'n running XPpro, geforce 4 ti4600 and a fairly healthy PC.

Question..would/should the digital connection option show if the DVI equipment it was plugged into was not working properly..(if you know what I mean). I;m just hoping my HS10 is okay but dont have anything DVI to test it.

finally, the DVI works when using DVI-VGA adaptor into normal monitor

2. I am maximus

I am maximus
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Hi Steve
    I had the same problem from my pc to the monitor it turned out to be the monitor which was only a week old!!!I also have a nvidia card running xp pro on a 128mb graphics card by Asus I tried everything including drivers etc etc but it turned out to be monitor.I hope this helps old boy.regards your old Sony pal