DVDWORLDUSA Final HD DVD Clearance I am Legend etc

Shadderz

Established Member
Reaction score
DVDWorldUSA.com

Final clearance.....some good titles at £7.99.

Word of warning - my entire order from last night - including 3 Seagal Movies, Grand Prix etc has been cancelled. I can only assume they didnt have them in stock (they've dissapeared from the list now).

Might be worth a punt for someone who's after The Wild Bunch, I Am Legend, Trading Places etc.

Assault On Precinct 13, The Aviator & The Hurricane ordered :thumbsup: .

anyone ordered from them before?

Edit: Just ordered I am legend+departed, thanks op!

Last edited:
Yes, ordered some copies of Sin City from them before Christmas. No problems :smashin:

just order a few and went to check my ordrer and they have cancelled quite a few

Ordered 20 discs, so far 6 have been cancelled and rest are pending.

Wonder how many of these titles they actually have in stock.

All 8 of mine canceled, and those 8 no longer on the clearance page either.

I've ordered 61 items from them in the last year (5 today, 5 cancelled today, LOL!!!). Out of those 60 i received 12. Absolute joke of a website.:thumbsdow

EDIT: Also in the past I've ordered to be told cancelled, then check & its listed at a higher price again. Really think they add these rarer titles to entice people to buy some old stock at the same time.

Last edited:
It's making my browser go all screwy when I checkout, so sod it.

Some good titles on there though :(

Interested in Troy DC, Relentless Enemies and Chronos but with packing will prob be cheaper on BD

All 8 of mine canceled, and those 8 no longer on the clearance page either.

Same for me last night. Sorry for pointing you in the wrong direction guys. Hopefully someone will get something through. Was pretty keen to pick up Grand Prix without spending a fortune to get it from the States.

All three of mine are 'pending': Traffic, Eternal Sunshine and Fear and Loathing.

Went for the free delivery as there's no rush to add them to the pile. Might still be cancelled I guess.

no cancellation email yet for me, I guess I'll see in the morning, heres hoping! since these are fairly hard to find. :thumbsup:

Some really nice stuff there -if they have it. I bought almost all of my wants digging deep in eBay.com (not co.uk). eBay charge Sellers now to advertise in other countries (ie search results show their stock). I think this is bad for buyers but it means many of these really cheap-end bulk Sellers won't pay the 2p or whatever it is so you have to go to .com to find the stuff.

Do DVDWorldUSA ship from different countries sometimes? One of my old orders (new Bluray) was damn quick but the HDDVD and 2nd hand Bluray I got off them hasn't arrived.

The Aviator cancelled :(

i no it says usa:confused: , but is the site uk based?

Also in the past I've ordered to be told cancelled, then check & its listed at a higher price again. Really think they add these rarer titles to entice people to buy some old stock at the same time.

Same here.

That's a a shoddy business practice :thumbsdow

:rolleyes: ignore my above post:rolleyes:

i added 3 titles when i get to cheakout i was trying to figure postage , is it right £1.95 per film? i hate it when they do not show complete payment..

:rolleyes: ignore my above post:rolleyes:

i added 3 titles when i get to cheakout i was trying to figure postage , is it right £1.95 per film? i hate it when they do not show complete payment..

I went for the free delivery option 8-18 business days. :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom