• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

DVDSooner or later??

Aquila

Standard Member
Hi,
I ordered The Simpsons season 5 from DVDSoon.com in December and got a message that it was shipped on December 28th. I still haven't received it, it's now February 2nd... :mad:
I know DVDSoon is in Canada and since I live in Belgium it could take a while before something gets here with standard mail but this is taking very long!
Or is this normal with DVDSoon?

A

Azrikam

As slow as DVDSoon can be to restock their DVDs, I've never had a problem with their shipping. It's always pretty fast for me. For the record, I live in London.

The only time I did have an issue was when an item got stopped for customs duty and nobody bothered to let me know. So, the post office sat on it for a while, and eventually shipped it back to DVDSoon.

D

dvdbunny

Aquila said:
Hi,
I ordered The Simpsons season 5 from DVDSoon.com in December and got a message that it was shipped on December 28th. I still haven't received it, it's now February 2nd... :mad:
I know DVDSoon is in Canada and since I live in Belgium it could take a while before something gets here with standard mail but this is taking very long!
Or is this normal with DVDSoon?
My guess is the customs office is watching it right now before taxing you or it's lost in the holiday mail madness.

Dvdsoon is slow to ship but when shipped it's usually delivered in 3-5 days.

Aretak

If you've been waiting more than a month, I'd say there's little chance of it arriving. Wait until 45 days have passed, and then ask them to send a replacement.

Gorshin

Banned
It was probably pinched from your door step. My postman/van always leaves my dvdsoon boxes on the step (although it's at the side of our house). Sometimes I come home to find 3 boxes waiting :nono: :nono: :nono: :thumbsdow :rolleyes: etc

imnotrich

Well mine was shipped on 22-Dec-04 and arrived on 04-Jan-05, so yours is probably lost, dont think it is DVDsoon's fault, do as Aretak says.

Also ordered one for my mate, shipped on 13-Jan-05 and arrived on 20-Jan-05

Lex

Moved from DVD-Bargains forum...

Charlton Fan

Hi,

I also ordered this in Dec and received it in early Jan, so pobably has been lost in transit. :thumbsdow

Chris

tha-dizzle

Ive had to wait ages for dvd's from them, when i ordered Man on Fire i had to wait at least a month, cant remember how long it took in the end but i know it was long enough!

But then again ive ordered dvds from them and they have been quite quick, might have somthing to do with how much in demand they are ?

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom