1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVDSOON - still debit your card on order but still cheap

Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by wilber, Aug 13, 2003.

1. wilber

wilber

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +30
    Just had a mega spend at DVDSOON - still debitting on order & of course some covers might have french writing on them, but now have the abilty to cancel orders online & they're giving out details of a voucher on their home page and they're doing free shipping and partial shipping is currently a no cost option!

What I bought today -

Lion King Platinum, Finding Nemo, Apollo 13 DTS, Leon Superbit, Starship Troopers Superbit, Confessions of a dangerous mind all between £9 and £12. LOTR for £19, Matrix Reloaded for less than £13.

The partial shipping means that there'll be no customs issues (they mark everything with a value of $12 per item)

Marvellous place to shop at the moment. just about every search I carry out on Happyhunter comes back with them being cheapest

2. INDIE

INDIE

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +766
    Wilber

You can get hit by customs if you have lots of $ 12.00 disks in one box. As I have been.

Best to order single unless using the coupon on site $ 25.00 off a $ 300.00 order.

3. wilber

wilber

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +30
    Ah but the trick I've used is that they all have different release dates (except the 2 that are out now) - so they'll all get shipped individually :)