DVDSOON (ifidelity card membership)

figlio

Standard Member
Reaction score
How does this membership from dvdsoon works?And how can you exchange your points?

figlio said:
How does this membership from dvdsoon works?And how can you exchange your points?

You get a discount of up to 10% depending on how long you have a card with them, after 31st December you get free shipping its going again. As for the points they are given when products brought with the fidelity card are posted how to redem them not too sure.

there is a link in your account to the points redemption. dont hold your breath tho, you need a zillion for a pen :(

You currently get 5% discount and then that increases by 1% a year up to a maximum of 10%.

Not interested in the points, the 5% discount more than pays for the cost of the membership for me.

GregHook said:
You currently get 5% discount and then that increases by 1% a year up to a maximum of 10%.

Not interested in the points, the 5% discount more than pays for the cost of the membership for me.

According to my rather flaky mental arithmetic, I would say you would need to spend in excess of $1000 a year just to save the 5% I'll wait and see what happens to the P&P before I decide. I spend $500 at the most.

Dave

I've had my card since 8-sep (ish) and excluding the potential postal savings next year I have had a total discount of $47.08. Another 3 dollars ($48 purchase) and its paid for itself. in 6 weeks. ouch I buy too much :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom