dvdsoon down ?

wandgrudd

Established Member
Reaction score
dont seem to be able to get on to the web site.

all other web sites i have tried are ok .

could some one try it for me :lease:

thanks wandgrudd

their web site is notoriously slow and awful to use...

lets hope they are moving to a decent server

Their website is extremely unreliable, and has been playing up for the last week or so. Does anyone remember how many weeks it took them to do a simple website upgrade last year? :rolleyes:

not working for me either - although I did get three emails from them earlier telling me that my DVD had been dispatched.

give them a chance guys, because they are one of the cheapest the demand is great so the will need to be upgraded, the server cannot cope with the extra intrest or demand. once in a while this will happen. granted i have also had problems with them but hey every thing doesnt run perfect all the time. this is my opinion so dont take offence. :rolleyes:

DVD SOON still down this morning

I don't think it's a dns problem...

Registrant:
9086-8316 QUEBEC INC. (DVDSOON-DOM)
27A, rue de Lauzon
Boucherville, QC J4B 1E7
CA

Domain Name: DVDSOON.COM

Administrative Contact:
Eric, Guiard (GEW43) [email protected]
9086-8316 Quebec inc.
30 rue de l'Eglise #8
Longueuil Qc J4G 1H9
CA
450-677-9857 fax: 450-677-8934

Technical Contact:
Network Solutions, LLC. (HOST-ORG) [email protected]
13200 Woodland Park Drive
Herndon, VA 20171-3025
US
1-888-642-9675 fax: 571-434-4620

Record expires on 05-Nov-2008.
Record created on 05-Nov-1999.
Database last updated on 12-Jun-2004 07:46:18 EDT.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.MAIL2BOX.COM 64.254.228.114
NS2.MAIL2BOX.COM 64.254.224.115

What does the above mean. Are they not coming back im not a techie man does the above say something i cant make out.

Dont they normally post a web page saying maintenance in progress or some such?

I hope they haven't gone under, they have a lot of my money on pre-orders!

Dave

They must have serious problems,more than a server fix imo,for a shutdown lasting almost 2 days so far.

I'm not worried, but if anybody is why don't they try to ring them and speak to real people rather than rely on the buck-toothed nerdery of the interweb?

I don't think they work weekends anyway, so I doubt anything will be sorted out until Monday now.

they're back :thumbsup:

hang on i jumped the gun :blush: it's just the front page.....english or french.

No you are right its back, looked at my account both what is pending and what has been shipped. Its all there.

:clap:

My Mystic River has finally shipped after being in Packaging for 5 days. Let's hope the problems are fixed now. :smashin:

I've just received a shipment confirmation for Mystic River but still can't access the site.

It's slow but working for me.

Still getting "Cannot find server or DNS Error". :( See if they reappear after the weekend.

Sometimes a recovery from a major DNS problem takes a while to filter round. Some ISPs seem to be able to access a recovered site quicker than others, which may explain why some people still can't get in.

I can access dvdsoon fine as well.

Wasabi

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom