1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVDSoon.com Fidelity ICard Member!

Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by cebs_uk, Sep 6, 2004.

1. cebs_uk

cebs_uk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +415
    Hi

After reading the DTS thread below I went on to order a few items and upon checking out was presented with this offer.

Want even more savings? For only $49.98 CAD a year, get an additionnal minimum of 5% off each item purchased .

Apply today and save even more! For a limited time only, new Fidelity ICard members will also receive an additional 1% savings for each year the DVDSoon.com account has been opened, to a total maximum of 10%. For example, if you first opened your DVDSoon.com account 2 years ago, your ICard savings will total to 7% off each item purchased! Offer ends January 1st, 2004.

Plus, get free standard shipping and 50% off First Class shipping!

It's fast and easy to join! Sign up and start saving today!

It seems an alright deal for £22 at the moment but I was just wondering if anyone has already signed up or what you guys think ?

Cheers

Cebs

2. graham.myers

graham.myers

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +932
    offer ends jan 2004 ?

3. hddvdman

hddvdman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    somethere over there but not near here, there
    Ratings:
    +155
    but it - then cancel all pending orders and reorder then u will get an extra discount off them - i placed an order for some boxsets (lotr rotk,spidy,hellboy) made a nice saving