1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVDPacific - yea or nay?

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD discs' started by Markmw, Mar 28, 2005.

1. Markmw

Markmw

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    So what's the latest feeling on DVDPacific? Used to buy alot from them until I got stung with the credit card fraud thing, and haven't touched them since. Always found them pretty reliable, so wondered if folk had had any more recent problems with them, ie have they got their house in order?
    Thanks

2. lovemunkey187

lovemunkey187

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +29
    I was one of the lucky ones that didn't get stung, but even with those problems I have kept using them without having problems.

3. OnTheFly

OnTheFly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +107
    dvdpacific - I would be reluctant to use anyone else.

4. Simon6776

Simon6776

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +33
    Since the credit card fiasco, which I believe they handled astonishingly badly, I have only been using them with Cahoot Webcard, which is a one transaction only 'virtual' card, for those who don't know of it. However, it's a bit of a pain to keep changing the card details every time I wanted to place an order, so now I use my usual card, because their prices and service are just too hard to resist. I'd still prefer it if they didn't store card details though, as that's what caused the security breach before.