Dvdo Vp 50 Framerate Issue - Help

Loris

Standard Member
I have a DVDO VP50 and use it with my Mitsubishi HC5000 to which the Scaler outputs 1080p.
As inputs I have SKYTV (italy) at 1080i/50 and DVD at 576i/50 (plus an AppleTV).

I cannot manage to change the OUTPUT FRAMERATE in the VP50 to (locked) 50Hz.
The output is always 59.94. If I try to correct it manually or choosing "50 locked", I loose the picture.

Connecting the input sources directly to the Projector works as expected since the Mitsubishy obviously accepts the inputs at 50hz.

Anyone can solve the strange problem?
Contacts to DVDO support only managed to produce e-mails with obvious information copied from the manual and no practical use.

Loris

Barcoing Mad

This is a shot in the dark until someone with knowledge is online, but have you tried turing the PJ off, changing o/p to 50Hz, then turning PJ back on? Subject to stupidity on my part, I've found that some displays lock you out from changing res when connected via HDMI.

choddo2006

Distinguished Member
I have a DVDO VP50 and use it with my Mitsubishi HC5000 to which the Scaler outputs 1080p.
As inputs I have SKYTV (italy) at 1080i/50 and DVD at 576i/50 (plus an AppleTV).

I cannot manage to change the OUTPUT FRAMERATE in the VP50 to (locked) 50Hz.
The output is always 59.94. If I try to correct it manually or choosing "50 locked", I loose the picture.

Connecting the input sources directly to the Projector works as expected since the Mitsubishy obviously accepts the inputs at 50hz.

Anyone can solve the strange problem?
Contacts to DVDO support only managed to produce e-mails with obvious information copied from the manual and no practical use.

Loris

Clearly the pj can accept 1080i/50 and 576i/50, but can it accept 1080p/50?

The latest video from AVForums

LG CX Best Picture Settings
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom