Dvdo iscan ultra or lumagen vision for seleco svp 400 plus crt projector.

B

brian aitken

What would be the best choice for my seleco 400 plus crt projector.I have narrowed it down to the dvdo ultra or the lumagen vision.I would be using the component output of my dvd player and the rgb hvsync 5 bnc input on my projector.I would be using both pal and ntsc.Would the lumagen as its a scaler give a better picture over the dvdo which is just a line doubler give the best results.Or would i even need a scaler and would a line doubler be enough.

Thanks Brian.

The vision is orders of magnitude better. I own the other one, it is good but it isn't in the Lumagen class.

Nic Rhodes said:
The vision is orders of magnitude better. I own the other one, it is good but it isn't in the Lumagen class.

Thanks for the response nick,could you please tell me the differences.

Brian.

It is just better at everything it does and it does LOADS more. It is also MUCH more future proofed and doesn't have the bugs the ultra has. Picture is just soooo much better.

Nic Rhodes said:
It is just better at everything it does and it does LOADS more. It is also MUCH more future proofed and doesn't have the bugs the ultra has. Picture is just soooo much better.

Thanks for that Nic.

Brian.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom