1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD32 - Play (Peter Gabriel), Well, It Won't Play

Discussion in 'TAG McLaren Audio Owners' Forum' started by derekn, Nov 18, 2004.

1. derekn

derekn

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +31
    Having read positive comments about the "Play - Peter Gabriel" DVD I bought one from Amazon. It seemed faulty and I have now received a replacement, but I have the same problem :mad: :

In essence, I can't navigate the sub menus. I can key down and select Audio Setup but when I try to move from 2.0 down to 5.1 or DTS I get a cursor against every option for a moment before the DVD crashes, the screen shows the red floating blob and the DVD window indicates "stopped" (which of course is the other function of the down arrow on the remote). Same on other sub menus.

Anyone else had the problem? Am I being stupid (wouldn't be the first time)?

Regards,

2. GrahamMG

GrahamMG

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +192
    Have you forced the DVD32R into cursor mode, I can't rememebr which button you hold down to do this but I'm sure someone will very shortly! You know when your in cursor mode as you get a little icon top right corner of the screen (looks like a thin pacman!)

3. derekn

derekn

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +31
    Thanks Graham - hold the menu button down for a couple of seconds :suicide: !
    With apologies to Amazon.
    Regards Derek