dvd writer

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by toshi, Jan 9, 2004.

1. toshi

toshi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I recently bought a new computer which has a all in wonder 9800 radeon graphics card with tv tuner and a dvd re-writer. I have recrded onto hard disk a few programmes but watching back while sitting at the compter desk isnt great viewing so have copied the recordings to dvd+rw with the view to watch them in the tv/sitting/living room on the toshiba 330e dvd player. Unfortunately after inserting the disk i get the message "disc error" althogh i have tried the same disk on other dvd players and it works fine. Is this a general issue with the 330e player or have i got a faulty one.

thanks

2. pinatubo

pinatubo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  3. pinatubo

pinatubo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  4. toshi

toshi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Its alwaye quite annoying when you find some people saying it plays dvd-rw's and some say it doesnt. I have found that it doesnt really play back anything but dvd movies (which i should point out it does very well) but i wanted an allround machine that REALLY does play anything you throw at it.

Im not 100% sure but i think i read somewhere that certain machines that are modified to multi-region can lose other functions, if so could this be the case here?