dvd video combi

mick65

Standard Member
hi can any body help i have a digital tv with built in freeview and iam trying to set my recorder up to tape dtv.ihave managed to get terrestrial tv channels 1-5 tuned no prob but cant find any dtv channels. i have the digital aerial running into recorder then into tv and both linked with a scart lead please help

bonzobanana

Does your dvd video combi have a digital tuner? Always worth mentioning the exact model no. so we can have a quick look to see the exact spec online.

Macca1234

Standard Member
Check the scart leads are fully wired, and coming out of the output not input, some freeveiws have one scart which is bidirectional an arrow pointing both ways !

Gavtech

Administrator
hi can any body help i have a digital tv with built in freeview and iam trying to set my recorder up to tape dtv.ihave managed to get terrestrial tv channels 1-5 tuned no prob but cant find any dtv channels. i have the digital aerial running into recorder then into tv and both linked with a scart lead please help
Please provide the make and model number of the combi unit.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom