Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

dvd to vcr

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by jimboy, Jan 5, 2003.

1. jimboy

jimboy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i currently own a mico celo 80 dvd player and philips tv+vcr the tv only has one scart so i have the dvd player linked to the vcr through scart and watch through the vcr av chanel. but i am going to buy a jvc av28r25 tv which has three scart inputs only one rgb what ever that means. what i want to no is how do i connect tv vcr sky digital+dvd whilst still being able to record dvd sky and tv through the vcr. sorry if this question is a bit long windid but i am quite new to this.

2. DaveG

DaveG

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Your user manual should tell you how to connect up your kit. With 3 scarts it is fairly straight forward, as the Sky, VCR and DVD are all marked up, ie VCR/TV on Sky box.
    What you have to decide is, if you want your DVD or your Sky box connected to scart 1 (RGB). RGB gives the best picture.
    Have fun:)