dvd to tv hdmi connection

S

skeenie

i have just received delivery of a panasonic lxd70 and dvd recorder. i want to connect my new hdmi to hdmi cable to the items. is this in place of a scart lead or does one of those have to be fitted also. getting a bit confused with all the diagrams on the books. they show how to fit multi items but not just a straight dvd to tv connect............ can anyone help and quick..........

alnwrd

Novice Member
hdmi cables connect both sound and vision digitally provided of course that both pieces of equipment have hdmi sockets. You may also have to enable the hdmi connection through the menus of the tv and dvd. You do not need any other connections.

S

skeenie

thanks for ure help. can you also advise with regards to my virgin media box. the television has freeview in the system and the cable from my virgin box to connect to my tv is too short. i wondered if it was worth sending for a longer cable or just use the freeview in my tv. any advice.................

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom