DVD Storage looking for one like the one in my post

Discussion in 'AV Stands, Cabinets, Seating & Furniture' started by ShaneJoshua80, May 26, 2008.

1. ShaneJoshua80

ShaneJoshua80
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    I found this website by mmdesign.com

Basically they have created these plastic sleeves called discsox that hold all the bits of your dvds. So basically 13 inches of dvds using the discsox equates to 75 dvds. Whereas in their normal plastic cases you'd be looking at around 10-15 dvds as you see below.

[​IMG]

The can be stacked like so

[​IMG]

They also sell this cabinet which holds 1000 dvds!!!
    [​IMG]
    This company is American and I can get the sleeves as they ship to the EU but the cabinet will cost a fortune. Does anyone know of any bespoke or other funiture retailers that will sell a similar product with the built in drawer dividers.

2. A.T.M.

A.T.M.
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I know it doesn't help you, but I'm in America and am thankful for the link, I'll have to look into getting some of them. Good luck with your shopping: I wish I could help, but I don't know the UK market very well.

3. Griffith400

Griffith400

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +81
    Hey ShameJoshua80,

Those sleeves are fantastic, absolutely perfect idea to save space. The only problem is the shippnig costs are very high :( 1 pack of sleeves at $26 (£13-14) is listed as $37 for shipping....ouch!

Couldnae really justify paying £35 for a pack of 25 sleeves.

About your query, I see they do really cool sliders for the trays so you could basically adapt any open unit, bookshelf for use with their trays!

Wish there was something similar here or a more realistic delivery option.