DVD storage cases

thesnowman

Novice Member
Does any one know where I can purchase a C-Shell DVD Storage Cases like the ones that SCREENSELECT and LOVEFILM use.

I've already checked blankdiscshop which do stock them but not exactly like the ones that SCREENSELECT and LOVEFILM use (which has a inner clothing)

I have checked other places and they seem to be the same ie clear plastic only, No cloth on the inside.

if anyone know where I can purchase the one that I'm looking for
please let me know

thanks

Charlton Fan

Novice Member
No sorry I don't but have you tried emailing either of the two companies to see where they get them from? If you're not a member, I could email LoveFilm for you as I'm a member. Just let me know.

Chris

thesnowman

Novice Member
Charlton Fan said:
have you tried emailing either of the two companies to see where they get them from? If you're not a member, I could email LoveFilm for you as I'm a member. Just let me know.

Chris
could you, that would be great

thanks

Charlton Fan

Novice Member
thesnowman said:
could you, that would be great

thanks
No worries, just emailed them now and will post their response if and when I get one. Their Customer Support is usually quite quick and helpful.

Chris

thesnowman

Novice Member
Charlton Fan said:
No worries, just emailed them now and will post their response if and when I get one. Their Customer Support is usually quite quick and helpful.

Chris

cheers.

nwgarratt- I've already checked blankdiscshop(and many others) and the ones they stock dont have a inner cloth lining for further dvd protection like the ones that screenselect and lovefilm use.

apul

I got one of these C-shell type cases free with Sugar Puffs. No cloth bit though, just the case. It has a horrible sticker on the front but im sure it can be peeled off. Probably not worth it if you dont like Sugar Puffs though. They are the clear ones.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies
Top Bottom