DVD Soon

Warnie

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, as a long time supporter of dvd soon I was wondering if they were still 'custms friendly' ? I haven't bought from them this year but plan to buy a couple of boxsets - they used to be very friendly but wondered if this had changed?

no, thet're not :( they put the lrrp price on the outside of the parcel now and C&E don't like 'em so they're stopping everything

I think it's pot luck :( with customs
Had delivery from DvD Soon with no Customs , which was good :smashin:

I Still use them and think ther are very good , you carn't beat there price :D

:thumbsup:

can anyone tell me if they've actually managed to place an order totalling over $250 thus enablin them to use the $15 off coupon?
i tried to order 10 dvd's today and it would only let me place an order for 8 totalling $206.
any help would be greatly appreciated,
paul

forget about my post,just realised the site definately doesn't allow to order any more than 8 titles in one order.
oh well

Customs are definitely holding things up, in my opinion. I had no less than 14 items delivered yesterday morning, some of which I had been waiting for, for over 2 weeks, and some of which were only ordered a week ago. None of them had been opened by Customs, but they are obviously checking carefully, and not worrying how long it takes.

Originally posted by Warnie
ok cheers guys, I guess Alias season 2 and 3 will have to wait then !

Warnie,

are you aware that Amazon.co.uk are doing season one for £19.99

Bargain :smashin: (I paid a lot more than that!) :thumbsdow

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Hi Lex, thanks for the heads up but I bought it a few weeks ago at that amazing price. Garner always looked great value at the full price but £19.99 ? Come on !!! I hope they do something similar for Season 2 !!!

Oh Yeah - I misread your post :blush: :clap:

Aaaah Ms. Garner... *sigh* :devil:

P.S. Just noticed that Movietyme have a release date of Tuesday 07 September for the third season (R1)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom