Quantcast

DVD Soon

Warnie

Hi guys, as a long time supporter of dvd soon I was wondering if they were still 'custms friendly' ? I haven't bought from them this year but plan to buy a couple of boxsets - they used to be very friendly but wondered if this had changed?

graham.myers

no, thet're not :( they put the lrrp price on the outside of the parcel now and C&E don't like 'em so they're stopping everything

BIONIC MAN

I think it's pot luck :( with customs
Had delivery from DvD Soon with no Customs , which was good :smashin:

I Still use them and think ther are very good , you carn't beat there price :D

:thumbsup:

paul1672

can anyone tell me if they've actually managed to place an order totalling over $250 thus enablin them to use the $15 off coupon?
i tried to order 10 dvd's today and it would only let me place an order for 8 totalling $206.
any help would be greatly appreciated,
paul

paul1672

forget about my post,just realised the site definately doesn't allow to order any more than 8 titles in one order.
oh well

Simon6776

Customs are definitely holding things up, in my opinion. I had no less than 14 items delivered yesterday morning, some of which I had been waiting for, for over 2 weeks, and some of which were only ordered a week ago. None of them had been opened by Customs, but they are obviously checking carefully, and not worrying how long it takes.

Lex

Novice Member
Originally posted by Warnie
ok cheers guys, I guess Alias season 2 and 3 will have to wait then !
Warnie,

are you aware that Amazon.co.uk are doing season one for £19.99

Bargain :smashin: (I paid a lot more than that!) :thumbsdow

Warnie

Hi Lex, thanks for the heads up but I bought it a few weeks ago at that amazing price. Garner always looked great value at the full price but £19.99 ? Come on !!! I hope they do something similar for Season 2 !!!

Lex

Novice Member
Oh Yeah - I misread your post :blush: :clap:

Aaaah Ms. Garner... *sigh* :devil:

Lex

Novice Member
P.S. Just noticed that Movietyme have a release date of Tuesday 07 September for the third season (R1)