1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Soon wins award.

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD discs' started by Seth Gecko, Apr 29, 2005.

1. Seth Gecko

Seth Gecko
    retired member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +193
    DVDSoom.com: Awarded "Best Canadian Web DVD Retailer" at the Canadian Entertainment Network Awards.
    Boucherville, April 27, 2005. – DVDSoon.com has been selected as the "Best Canadian Web DVD Retailer" by the Canadian Home Entertainment industry, during the 2nd annual Canadian Entertainment Network Awards (CENA), which was held in Toronto, on April 26, 2005.

Nominated for the second year in the row, DVDSoon.com has distinguished itself from its competitors by offering visitors an attractive, instructive and simple-to-use site. Additionally, it has strived to satify the needs of its clientele with a vaste selection of over 100 000 different products, ranging from DVDs to CDs, including video games and all its related accessories.

Founded in Québec in 1999, DVDSoon.com has worked hard to win its place in the Canadian market during the last few years and currently serves over 200 000 active clients.

For more information, visit the CEN Awards page.

Also nominated:

CD Plus
    DVDBoxoffice.com
    Indigo
    Rogers Video

2. Tejstar

Tejstar

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,005
    Well I'm sure the peeps that got the PSP for £105 won't be complaining about this! ;)

3. Seth Gecko

Seth Gecko
    retired member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +193
    I will have to admit that my tongue was in my cheek totally while posting this - given the PSP and other issues mentioned elsewhere.