DVD Soon/PSP News!!!!!!!

Seth Gecko

retired member
Reaction score
OMG

Mine's been SHIPPED!!!!!!!!

This is surely good news ! - Order was placed on the 18th Feb - so that helps with the timeframe of other pre-orders.

Also noted that they've sent it "XPress Post" rather than "Standard" (I still didn't pay anything for shipping) - Is this the first PSP shipped for £105 ???

Wait for it..........................PSP Portable Hardware Shipped by Dvdsoon .

Wow looks like I have a US PSP for sale. Looks like those of us that held out got them. I`m justing going to sell this one as I never thought it would come so bought a backup :rolleyes:

Mine has shipped as well!

Looks like our patience has paid off!

harrisuk said:
Wait for it..........................PSP Portable Hardware Shipped by Dvdsoon .

Wow looks like I have a US PSP for sale. Looks like those of us that held out got them. I`m justing going to sell this one as I never thought it would come so bought a backup :rolleyes:

C'mon mate, at least smile! They've shipped your PSP!

Absolutely - it feels like we've been "on strike" for ages! Isn't there a feel good factor knowing that we've finally "won" :)

Ok just for you :) Man it must have really of pi**ed them off to let them go at that price. I wonder how many they ended up having to honour.

OK now who will actually end up getting one for £105 (ie avoid the customs) come on you know some lucky devils will get away with it :)

I have decided if the my second one comes through without customs I will keep it.

harrisuk said:
I have decided if the my second one comes through without customs I will keep it.
Maybe mounted as a trophy? A win for the little guy for once :)

I'm more surprised that they are sending it via courier (I believe it's Purlator there - Parcel Force over here deliver) at no extra cost.

Maybe they've lost enough on the discount, they REALLY don't want to lose more ?

My gf was in LA today trying to buy a PSP for me as well. No need to do that now!

No doubt I will also get a bill from customs...

They've actually sent me my copy of Wipeout today as well - Maybe DVD Soon's annual stock shipment has come in!

Yep, my PSP has shipped also. I ordered mine on 18th Feb. I was just looking at my emails and assumed it was the Predator dvd I'd been waiting for. Was shocked to find when I opened it to be my PSP having shipped. If I'm feeling generous I may give it to my brother who's back from Uni in a month. On the other hand I may ordered RR and put it up for sale for £200.

How do you use the tracking number with the order by the way. Tried it with the Canadian postal service site but it didn't work!? :confused:

mine shipped yesterday too!

Woohoo.

I feel guilty giving them so much **** now. Seems like it was sony that were the ****ers.

Games Guru said:
I feel guilty giving them so much **** now. Seems like it was sony that were the ****ers.
We don't REALLY know if all the "grief" we've given them helped or not - if we hadn't, maybe we still would be complaining.

Either way - we finally got them for the £105 we paid.

Dont think that. No doubt about it they were trying to pull a fast one. Think about all the people who have canceled and had to pay over the top because of their delaying tactics and false information they were putting out.

They waited as long as they could before shipping, I am in no doubt this stock has been available all along. As Sadmuppet has said no doubt the amount of grief they have received over this has contributed to them now keeping their side of the bargain. THey have saved a little face by honouring this but in my opinion their reputation has still been severley tarnished.

It might just be me I don't know, but I just ordered Yoshi touch and go for NDS from dvd soon (i've forgiven them and feel guilty for the nasty emails i've sent) and found $25 store credit on my account! :eek:

It must have been their way of saying sorry, so used that and the discount voucher and got the game for $12 canadian! :thumbsup:

Anyone else got store credit on their account?

Can't say that i'll ever forgive them personally - they've had their last order from me.

Games Guru said:
It might just be me I don't know, but I just ordered Yoshi touch and go for NDS from dvd soon (i've forgiven them and feel guilty for the nasty emails i've sent) and found $25 store credit on my account! :eek:

It must have been their way of saying sorry, so used that and the discount voucher and got the game for $12 canadian! :thumbsup:

Anyone else got store credit on their account?

Nope and my PSP is still 'On Order'!
:mad: :mad: :mad:

maybe they only dispatched to those that have made a fuss?

I sent a letter to the CEO of dvd soon, it seems to have worked.

Still feeling Guilty for giving them a hard time Games Guru ? I ordered on Feb. 18. Incidentally the only orders I now have outstanding from them is Fifa PSP and Cowboy Bebop UMD movie PSP. Neither have been released yet.

Mine's still on order too :mad:

Those whose PSPs have shipped, when did you place your orders? Just so I can make sure orders placed after mine haven't been dispatched before etc...

:smoke:

Yep, like you I sourced one elsewhere (Ebay). Still want the one I ordered from soon 2 months ago though.

:smoke:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom