DVD Soon Order Time...

Mwillo

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys

i ordered some games from dvd soon for my psp last week and only this morning as the order status changed from back order to on order..

is this a normal process i have never ordered from them before..

i know that the psp only came out yesterday but i would of thought they would of processed orders in order to get them out for launch day...

thanx

mark
:thumbsup:

Yes, that's normal.

Getting orders out quickly is not a DVDSoon trait.

if only they were as quick as your reply...

thanx jian

:smashin:

No worries! To be fair though, they are a little better when it comes to pre-orders, it's the older stuff which takes years to arrive.

Ive been waiting for Saw to arrive now for 18 days, the status is 'in transit' but yet when you goto the site it says its 'in stock' -- dvdsoon are a complete joke.

Yep, customer service at DvdSoon is appaling, but the prices compensate.

ok 1 out of the 4 items i ordered has now been posted, however i would like to cancel 1 item. but when i click on the x to cancel i get a 404 error..

is it just my machine or is it a fault at there end..

thanx

Apparently, you are supposed to click the cancel button at the bottom of the page and not the one which sits beside the item you have ordered.

why dos'nt that suprise me..

thanx.

i have a dvdsoon order outstanding from September 02 2004

beat that!

pjclark1 said:
i have a dvdsoon order outstanding from September 02 2004

beat that!

that is ridiculous....

was it a rare item or are they just that bad...

Ive been waiting for Saw to arrive now for 18 days, the status is 'in transit' but yet when you goto the site it says its 'in stock' -- dvdsoon are a complete joke.

Its a nicely packaged set when you get it. I got this from them a few weeks ago. Cheap as well.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom