1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD SOON a con???

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD discs' started by mcmullanbrush, May 10, 2002.

1. mcmullanbrush

mcmullanbrush
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have just preordered a dvd from a Canadian company called DVDSOON. Their website shows many discs available for preorder, however they take payment as soon as you place your order and not wait until the disc is shipped.
    This I dont mind but on closer examination i found that many of the release dates they are advertising are slightly suspect, ie they say the madness of king george is being re released on may 14, but i havent seen this anywhere else.
    Also they will take your money if you pre order the re release of short cuts which according to their website is due out in october 2009!!!!!!!!
    This together with the fact they wont refund your credit card if you cancel but instead give you store credit makes me think i made a mistake
    has anyone else had dealings with this company?

2. HMHB

HMHB
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,850
  3. mcmullanbrush

mcmullanbrush
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    it looks like dvdsoon have quite a few disatisfied customers. i must have been lucky over the past 5 years as this is my first negative experience. i suppose it may well turn out okay in the end though