• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

DVD shrink- can someone point me to a free download site or email me a copy

shahedz

Distinguished Member
i understand DVD shrink is supposed to be free software, yet for some reason they cannot host the downlaod on thier site :confused: , i have tried to google it to see other sites i can download from but they all realease trial versions or i have to pay to be a member to download the software, can someone post a link to where i can download it free please or email me a copy?:lease:

Reign-Mack

Established Member
Well judging from the first paragraph on the link gus607 supplied I would assume that "It copies entire DVD movie to hard disk, and removes all the protections while copying."

Just an assumption mind, would be far better off waiting for gus607 to return and clear things up...

overkill

Distinguished Member
Reign-Mack said:
Well judging from the first paragraph on the link gus607 supplied I would assume that "It copies entire DVD movie to hard disk, and removes all the protections while copying."

Just an assumption mind, would be far better off waiting for gus607 to return and clear things up...
Erm, is that wise posting that link here? It might be better to remove it, as I think, although I may be wrong, that promoting copyright circumventing software is not allowed here.

overkill

Distinguished Member
Reign-Mack said:
perhaps you should be quoting gus607 and asking him that question?
General Skanky's link also leads to the same sort of stuff!

*nope no rules being broken here links have been supplied already
http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85202
Hi Reign. Wasn't having a go at your post m8, it was just that you highlighted the point.

I brought up the question as I was sure I'd seen it mentioned by a moderator before. Anyway it's ok, so no probs.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom