DVD Santa 4.0 problem

Jason56d

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi, not sure if anyone can suggest a fix for a problem I just started to get with DVD Santa 4.0. I am adding the avi's from my shared folder as I have done 100's of times. When I click on Burn DVD it starts as it always did then after about 5 seconds comes up with a Windows Error message and it shuts down! Tried unistalling it and reinstalling but still the same problem.
I have tried numerous other eqivalent programs but all leave a watermark (Imtoo, Winavi etc). Am trying DVD Flick at present to see if this works, but if anyone has any ideas on above or a similar program would be appreciated!

Hi, not sure if anyone can suggest a fix for a problem I just started to get with DVD Santa 4.0. I am adding the avi's from my shared folder as I have done 100's of times. When I click on Burn DVD it starts as it always did then after about 5 seconds comes up with a Windows Error message and it shuts down! Tried unistalling it and reinstalling but still the same problem.
I have tried numerous other eqivalent programs but all leave a watermark (Imtoo, Winavi etc). Am trying DVD Flick at present to see if this works, but if anyone has any ideas on above or a similar program would be appreciated!

ConvertX to DVD from VSO. The best AVI to DVD convertor there is. No watermarks whatsoever :thumbsup:

ConvertX to DVD from VSO. The best AVI to DVD convertor there is. No watermarks whatsoever :thumbsup:

Thanks Red, do you have a link for the full version? The trial says that there will be a watermark on it otherwise. Thanks.

Thanks Red, do you have a link for the full version? The trial says that there will be a watermark on it otherwise. Thanks.

You have to buy the full version, or go down the usual "backstreets" to get a [ahem] dubious version ;)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom