1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Rom & Pearl Harbour

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by h0l1yw0od, Dec 5, 2000.

1. h0l1yw0od

h0l1yw0od

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    Firstly if any of you have hacked your PowerDVD software from Cyberlink can you please take a look at my thread on PC section of the bulletin boards.

Secondly, and more for those slating Michael Bay/Armageddon, I saw the a teaser for Pearl Harbour when I was in Florida this year and I cannot wait for it to be released next summer. It looks fantastic with gobsmacking visuals and sound. Michael Bay 'he's got the tools, he's got the talent' - one of my top five directors.

2. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Here, here!
    I agree totally. Michael Bay rules. He certainly knows how to make an action movie, and you're right about Pearl Harbor. I downloaded the trailer and was totally in love with the film straight away. This is my most anticipated film of 2001. Pitty we have to wait until at least Memorial Day (May 1st?).
    Reading back on what I have said, it almost makes my statement on the other posts invalid. Like I'm bias towards Bay or something.
    Oh well. What can I say? I love his films!
    Neil [​IMG]

------------------
    That's pretty lame Milhouse!
    http://members.tripod.co.uk/Neildo/index.html

[This message has been edited by Neildo (edited 05-12-2000).]

3. THX 138

THX 138

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have also seen the Pearl Harbour trailer and think it`s going to be something very special,I agree with hol1yw0od,Michael bay knows what he is doing and he thinks about the audience when doing it.