Bargain Expired Dvd rockstar

silouette

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Maybe everyone already knows but just found the above site .Seems very good on price

I'm not familiar with that site or able to easily identify it, but remember if it looks too good to be true...

Got the below message a couple of days after ordering Rogue One BD from them the other day.
PayPal says seller has been paid. Seems pretty dodge to me. Either refund me, or if you've been paid send me my order surely! Why should I have to open a PayPal dispute???

Your order has been cancelled and will not be shipped due to your payment being held by PayPal. A sincere apology for this inconvenience and rest assure you will receive a full refund by PayPal.

Order #100003060:

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story - Blu Ray

£8.95

Refund:

Please log into your PayPal account and open an "Item Not Received Dispute" your payment held by paypal will be returned to you within 10 working days.

Your Order:

You can purchase the same item directly on Amazon who provide a guranteed next day delivery service.

Purchase on Amazon for next day delivery
ir

I hope the above will help in receiving your order and refund as early as possible. Again a big apology for this inconvenience.

Thanks!

Thank you, DVD ROCKSTAR

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Yeah same thing happened to me. But PayPal had already given refund. Sadly looks like a scam of some sort or other. Looked very convincing though. So it's a big beware of all that glitters is not gold!!

Looked very convincing though.

I can't agree with you there; probably would've been more shocked if someone did receive a genuine copy of Rogue One BD for £8.95 from that site! :eek:

Appreciate that particular item was an ultra mad bargain. Not my disc of choice but yes should have sent warning bells. Meant the overall construction of the site and ease of navigating was the convincing bit. The greed for a bargain was my undoing

Yes they are still scamming ,under different names,one being called ZOODVD or DVDZOO or similar,as well as DVDROCKSTAR,AND i fell for the Amazon ploy in regard to KONG ISLAND blue ray,so I'm waiting for refunds from both paypal,and Amazon ,being stung twice for £8.95.Entered into a dispute of none goods arriving with both.Also tracking details didn,t make sense, and the false tracking delivery date via Amazon would have left it to late to dispute under Amazon rules, and they keep the money.Whereas with Paypal your better protected to get your money back.That's my take on it ,but I'm no expert on these things.Wake up call to myself to be more careful on the internet

I got my money back this week from both Paypal and Amazon so all is well and lesson learnt.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom