DVD Rentals

Sami

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Had a quick look through this forum but couldn't see anything that answers my question.

I am thinking of joining one of those online DVD rental companies where you can rent as many as you want for a monthly fee and they provide you with the postage etc to post back...

I was just wondering if someone could recommend me the best one to use for both price and service? If they also do HD/Blu Ray even better, but generally mainly want for SD DVDs...

Hope someone can help!

Cheers

sami

I use Amazon and for £5.99 get 3 rentals a month. There turnaround is good with the post taking two days on avarage to sent out a disc. So two days to return then two for the despatched disc, I reckon I could watch upto around 7 a month which I think costs arount £10.

We use CD-Wow rentals which is powered by Lovefilm. IIRC we pay £12.99 a month to have 2 discs at a time. Turnaround is normally pretty quick, and normally get around 4 films a week from them if you time the postage right.

They do Blueray, HD-DVD and SD discs :clap:

Yeah I was thinking about CDwow.... any other recommendations anyone?

I've been with Lovefilm for a couple of years now (since when they were ScreenSelect) I find them excellent, although you'll probably find a few people not happy with them. Apart from the odd slow-down, once in a while, I get a very quick turnround on discs and they do HD-DVD and Blu Ray.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom