DVD rental comparison site - :D

M

max99

Hey

this is my first post :D and so i thought i wud post something that will help others well hopefully.

I rent quite alot of dvds and so use online rental sites and i was searchin for a good one and i found this website

www.dvdrentalcompare.co.uk

Also just found this Blockbuster DVD rental code that gives 2 month free DVD Rental

Code - XZTP56
Enter code during registration. Simply go to link above then select blockbuster and follow the site

it compares all the dvd rental sites and makes it easy to see which is the best to use.

I use screen select and i can recommend it

Hope this helps others and i look forward to posting again hehe
:rotfl:
thanky max

Noggin1980

I use blockbuster, we tried both screenselect and blockbuster at the same time with their free trials and from the brief 2 week experience we decided to keep blockbuster.

The packageing they send in is much better than the soggy cardboard that arrived from screenselect if it had been raining.

Blockbuster have a 5 dvd's at a time plan, while more expensive the extra money is worth it for the extra variation we get. It's especially nice over christmas time having so much choice.

We prefered the website and interface for blockbuster.

As your site shows though screen select has a bit more of a selection. The big 3 on the site you kindly listed all have free trials. So give them all a go and chose your favourite. :thumbsup:

I can really recomend subscribing to one though, being able to watch full series of programmes is a real pleasure. Looking forward to trying alias next.

1080 jawbreaker

im 2 weeks into a 2month free BB trial i wouldnt say they are any better or worse than Screenselect. Do all online rental companies refuse to send out titles on Saturdays? :)

M

max99

yea, well if you do deciede to sign up go thru the site as its a mates so he wants lots of visitors

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom