1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd recording problem

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by rocketroger, Jan 24, 2005.

1. rocketroger

rocketroger
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi :hiya:

I was wondering if any one can help me with the following problem,

I have copied my vhs-c tapes to a dvd-rw on my sony grx700 dvd recorder, i wanted to make some copies of this so i can give them to my family members, i thought i had copied the dvd-rw onto a dvd-r using nero burning rom (ie dvd copy), even though it says "burn process completed sucessfully" they will not play on any of the dvd players that i have tried including my own sony dvd recorder :mad: . DVD X COPY XPRESS doesnt even recongnise the dvd-rw, so what am i doing wrong, the reason that i am using a dvd-rw is that i can edit certain contents of the recording before i make copies to give to family. I tried a dvd-r and then finalised it and the copied that using nero and it seem to play fine on all the dvd players i have, any help and advice please guys.

cheers :lease:

2. SDHoward

SDHoward
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Probably the easiest way to do it is to copy the files onto your hard drive and use nero to create a dvd project, then just drag the files into that.