dvd recording help

hi guys a recorded a few things to my panasonic dmr-ex75 hard disc with no probs but when i put them on to a disc i get a black stripe down the right hand side of the picture any suggestions

the black stripe seems to be the end of the picture

Hal_loe

hi guys a recorded a few things to my panasonic dmr-ex75 hard disc with no probs but when i put them on to a disc i get a black stripe down the right hand side of the picture any suggestions

the black stripe seems to be the end of the picture

Hi

Could you say what the exact process followed is please?

Source of recording.
Recording mode XP, SP, LP....
Dub to DVD normal speed or high speed dub.
Disc type dubbed to DVD-R,DVD-RW,DVD-RAM.....

Thanks

Hi

Could you say what the exact process followed is please?

Source of recording.
Recording mode XP, SP, LP....
Dub to DVD normal speed or high speed dub.
Disc type dubbed to DVD-R,DVD-RW,DVD-RAM.....

Thanks

hi ive tryed hi-speed and a normal speed at the best quality to a dvd-r and a dvd-ram makes no difference

Hal_loe

hi ive tryed hi-speed and a normal speed at the best quality to a dvd-r and a dvd-ram makes no difference

scart which goes to dvd recorder is the tv scart socket on the sky box and rgb is selected

Right, well hi-speed to DVD-RAM is an exact copy of the recording on the HDD.

Are you sure the black line isn't present before transfering to disc?

Also what type of TV have you got? CRT, LCD....

Right, well hi-speed to DVD-RAM is an exact copy of the recording on the HDD.

Are you sure the black line isn't present before transfering to disc?

Also what type of TV have you got? CRT, LCD....

hi there my tv is a toshiba lcd and when i watch it on the hdd it isnt there cheers

right i now know hal loe that it isnt my dvd recorder as the picture when tryed on family's dvd player display's correctly it seems like it's my tv or cinema system that is at fault as is only visable on mine :mad:

Hal_loe

right i now know hal loe that it isnt my dvd recorder as the picture when tryed on family's dvd player display's correctly it seems like it's my tv or cinema system that is at fault as is only visable on mine :mad:

Thanks, it was starting to sound as if it was another device like the TV rather than the recorder.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q800A Soundbar & Rotel Michi X3 Reviews + TV show and Movie News & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom