DVD Recorder

mobily

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I've seen the Panasonic DMRES10-R2 for sale for just over £100 at Richer Sounds.

What is the picture like through the component output? At the moment I have an all-in-one system but would maybe buy the dvd recorder and use the all-in-one as an amplifier. Would that be possible?

Finally can you edit recordings with a dvd recorder or is that only possible with HDD recorders?

The Panasonics support DVD-RAM discs which are re-recordable over and over again without reformatting. You can edit DVD-RAM discs. The only drawback to DVD-RAM discs is that only Panasonic, JVC and NAD dvd PLAYERS will play back RAM discs.

Could ad breaks be edited out easily with the Panasonic recorder?

What is the cheapest dvd recorder I can get either on the internet or in store which will allow easy editing of recorded content?

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Hi

I'm in the same boat as you mobility in that I'm looking for the cheapest possible DVD recorder around. I Simply want to be able to record programmes that I've got stored on my Sky+ box and take them on the move with me to watch on my laptop, as I'm away from home a lot with work.

My only stipulation is that the recorder be user friendly and recordings should be able to play back through any dvd recorder.

Anyone out there whose been down this road your advice would be greatly appreciated

Stevie D

sorry I meant mobily should read through before submitting :)

Anybody know if the dvd recorder mentioned above can edit recordings or not? :hiya:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom