DVD Recorder advice and Connections

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by RWise, Nov 25, 2002.

1. RWise

RWise
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I.m not going to go in to which DVD Recorder to get (Philips 880/890, Panasonic DMRE30EBS) but I would like some advice on if any/all of these can handle my setup.

I have two Telewest Cable TV Decoders which I want both connected to the DVDR, below is a diagram of the wiring setup I have come up with. Can you tell me if the DVDRs listed above can handle this setup, will there be any problems with this setup, do you have any other suggestions on a better setup.

[​IMG]

Thanks

2. Fuel Crusher

Fuel Crusher
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Seems a shame that you have to output from the DVD-R to the telly with composite.
    Do you have to have both cable boxes inputing the DVD-R? If you only used one you'd free up a dvd-r scart to go to the telly scart that the vcr is using, then go composite from vcr.
    Paul

3. Fuel Crusher

Fuel Crusher
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry, I've just noticed thats probably s-vhs, above still applies though IMO.
    Paul