DVD-RAM Disks for Panasonic DMR-20

D

DaveP

Can anyone recommend a cheap supplier of these disks please?

Or in fact, any supplier!

Thanks

Davep

Hi

Considered it, but haven't yet. These sites have been advertised by others and I have get the links for future reference.

Regards

Philip

In looking at the other websites, the Panasonic UK Shop is the cheapest for Double sided 120 min (4.7x2/9.2) £24.99.
As for DVD-R, I have tried Jungle's Monkey Media, pack of ten worked out at £6/disk.

www.panasonic.co.uk

www.Jungle.com

Hope this helps.:)

Thanks guys, I'm still searching for the best price for DVD-RAM. It seems dirt cheap in the states (as usual!)

I bought some DVD-R from www.121cdr.co.uk at £1.99 each plus shipping. Total cost £25.68 for 10. They arrived in two working days.

DaveP

Dave,

Keep an eye out for DVD-RAM on ebay. I took delivery of my Panasonic E20 yesterday and luckily got a great deal today on ebay for brand new doublesided Panasonic DVD-RAM for only £12 each. Cheapest I'd seen them was £24.99 on Panasonic's eshop.

DVD-R I picked up from www.bigpockets.co.uk,the Princo branded one's and touchwood they have been fine £19.99 for 20 plus postage.

Regards

Bal

Thanks Bal,

I tried bigpockets but I was unable to create a new login. Also when I tried to order some disks they mysteriously disappeard!

Also, their P&P charges seem quite high as a proportion of the cost of say ten disks.

I'll try ebay for the RAM disks

Thanks

Dave

Bal,

I checked e-Bay last night but I could't find any disks for sale in the UK. Did your supplier have a "Buy it Now" option?

If so can you supply the details please?

If anyone knows of a cheap reliable source please let me know.

DaveP

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom