DVD-R/RW anyone sell single ones?

S

smallman28

Just got a laptop with a DVD rewriter and was looking to get a couple of discs to try with it,dont really want to get 5 or 10 to begin with in case I turn them into coasters!
Anyone know if the likes of Jessops etc sell single ones,they used to sell single CD-R's once upon a time.

Hi,

I've got a memorex -RW you can have to try no -R at the moment.
PM me your address and I'll send it - call it an early christmas pressie!

cheers

Mel

Just got a laptop with a DVD rewriter and was looking to get a couple of discs to try with it,dont really want to get 5 or 10 to begin with in case I turn them into coasters!
You'll find some of the online companies sell "Media Packs" of 5 to 10 different types of DVDR so you find out which variety works best in your burner. Do a search of previous threads to find some of the more popular companies (I would post links but don't have them to hand at the moment).

Just to point out the obvious - make sure you know whether it's a + or - (or multi-format) burner before you buy as well.

Originally posted by sparkybun
Hi,

I've got a memorex -RW you can have to try no -R at the moment.
PM me your address and I'll send it - call it an early christmas pressie!

cheers

Mel

PM sent,thanks for that one.

Mark

I purchased mine from cd-rmedia.co.uk they deliver next day. I wasn't sure what to get for my nec 1300 due to all the conflicting messages, so I phoned them and they recommended one for me and it works fine.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom