DVD Profiler on PDA

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Mike P, Jan 12, 2005.

1. Mike P

Mike P

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have just installed an app on my pda that allows me to put my DVD profiler database on my Pocket PC

I have been very impressed with the authors responsiveness as well as the quality of the program. You have great flexibility in the database size due to numerous options for encoding image sizes, you can search by actor or director, sort by collection number so you can see newest titles first... he also sends out feature questions where registered users can vote for additions to the program, which is great. Highly recommended!

Invacative have been promising an app for years. Even if they release it now, I don't see any reason to switch as from this app it does everything I need. Tied with DVD Profiler as best bang for the buck in my software library. Its already saved me money when out buying saving me from buying duplicates.

http://home.wanadoo.nl/p.littlewood

2. sticker

sticker
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Mike
    What is this app called an who writes it?

Regards
    John

3. Mike P

Mike P

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The app is Pocket Profiler and the prgrammer is called Phil, the website for the app is in my previous post.