DVD popcorn

simonph

Standard Member
Anybody having problems with DVD popcorn? I've sent three emails and am still waiting for a reply. Ordered a DVD a month ago which their site is saying has been despatched. Tried ringing them but all I can do is leave a message. :(

Simon6776

I have been using them for a few months. Shipment is often quite slow, especially with new releases, but had no problems once items have shipped, and e-mails have always been answered quickly. Compared to Splash, they are lightspeed, but that's not saying much! I order from them a lot, as they are usually the best price among the UK retailers, but only if I don't need the items too quickly.

simonph

Standard Member
had a reply telling me to contact local sorting office. sounds like they'll replace without a fuss if they don't have it.

simonph

Standard Member
Faith restored.. They contacted me by phone and I now have a replacement copy, it came quick too.
Still not sure if I like the fact they only take messages on their customer services line.

Fatti

I've got an order with them that I placed on the 7th February. The availability was/is showing as 'usually despatched within 1 to 3 working days'. They've took the money, but it's still showing as being processed. First time I've used them, and it may be the last.

The latest video from AVForums

Prey + Bullet Train reviews, Heat 4K + Event Horizon 4K and all the latest movies and TV news
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom