DVD popcorn

simonph

Standard Member
Anybody having problems with DVD popcorn? I've sent three emails and am still waiting for a reply. Ordered a DVD a month ago which their site is saying has been despatched. Tried ringing them but all I can do is leave a message. :(

Simon6776

I have been using them for a few months. Shipment is often quite slow, especially with new releases, but had no problems once items have shipped, and e-mails have always been answered quickly. Compared to Splash, they are lightspeed, but that's not saying much! I order from them a lot, as they are usually the best price among the UK retailers, but only if I don't need the items too quickly.

simonph

Standard Member
had a reply telling me to contact local sorting office. sounds like they'll replace without a fuss if they don't have it.

simonph

Standard Member
Faith restored.. They contacted me by phone and I now have a replacement copy, it came quick too.
Still not sure if I like the fact they only take messages on their customer services line.

Fatti

I've got an order with them that I placed on the 7th February. The availability was/is showing as 'usually despatched within 1 to 3 working days'. They've took the money, but it's still showing as being processed. First time I've used them, and it may be the last.

The latest video from AVForums

Oculus Quest 2 VR headset + Rotel A14 MkII Amp Reviews & Best of the Month
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom