1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Players In CHAMPAGNE - Where to buy???

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by EmissarY, Jun 22, 2004.

1. EmissarY

EmissarY

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all,

Can anyone help me with this query.

Basically I want to buy a Pioneer 565 or something of that caliber in champagne colour.

I remember that you could buy such players in this colour years ago but cannot seem to find anywhere on the net that sells them.

I dont particularly want to buy another budget end Denon as I was not pleased with the last one I had.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,

EmissarY

2. Ed Selley

Ed Selley
    AVF Reviewer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,227
    Only that I think you're stuffed choice wise. Sony ES units are gold but SACD only and that also applies to all Marantz units except the DV8300 which would be 2nd hand and still expensive all things considered. Most manufacturers have given up on champagne in the UK on account of it being as popular as an STI.

3. SOUNDSTYLE

SOUNDSTYLE

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +42
    I'm selling my champagne Pioneer 717 if your interested. Hardly used and still looks brand new. £100 delivered. :D

4. EmissarY

EmissarY

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanx Soundstyle, but I'm after something with a bit more features like a Pioneer 565.