DVD Player

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by atomant, Feb 3, 2001.

1. atomant

atomant
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I`ve just brought a DVD player for my TV but not for the PC. What I want to know is how I can play MP3 on the DVD. The DVD player supports DVD Video (Region 2 or All), Video CD (Version 1.0/1.1/2.0/3.0 SVCD/CVD), CD( PCM or dts), CD-G (Only Audio), CD-ROM (Only MP3 file/up to256 files), CD-R (Video-CD/CD/CD-ROM with MP3 file), CD-RW (Video-CD/CD/CD-ROM with MP3 file), DVD-R (DVD Video only). I`m using Easy CD Creator 4, Which I used Direct CD to copy MP3 files to a blank CD, which than I tried it on the DVD player but nothing happened, but should I have used Data CD to copy MP3 files on a blank CD. I hope you can help me out. The make of my DVD player is LOGIX. When I play the Gladiator the main film it plays at the start, then freeze`s two thirds in. Than I turn the DVD off, than I go back to the scene than it plays for a few minutes than freeze`s again, this has happened about 10-12 times.Yes I have tryed other dvd`s like the matrix,war of the worlds and they work fine.
    Thanks Antony

[This message has been edited by atomant (edited 03-02-2001).]

2. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Try another film in it if it does the same there could be a problem.
    Take it back.....sounds like its not a happy chappy

[This message has been edited by Rizzla (edited 03-02-2001).]

3. LV426

LV426
    Administrator Staff Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5,961
    Re MP3 CDs - Did you "close" the CD - i.e., make it readable in normal CD-ROM drives? If you left it open in DirectCD it won't read in anything expect a DirectCD equipped PC.

Re Gladiator - Haven't read of any known probs with the Film Disc - there are probs with the supplement tho'

4. atomant

atomant
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0