1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD player with DVI

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by admerial, Aug 10, 2004.

1. admerial

admerial

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The Momitsu DVD player is here. This player has a DVI-I output, supports 16:9 and up to 1080i resolution.

http://www.dtvgear.com/dvdplayers.html

-Admerial

You can turn painful situations around through laughter. If you can find humor in anything, even poverty, you can survive it.
    -Bill Cosby

2. NaTT

NaTT

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +77
    and has been for some time.... it's the V880N that's being delayed. A few places list it but they've not been released yet.

BTW anyone know of any other DVD players with DVI out that can, like the momitus, have their HDCP disabled?

3. roversd1

roversd1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The TAG McLaren DVD32R/FLR with the PSM192 option fitted has DVI. It can also accept video from S-Video and Composite via the rear panel connections.

If I remember correctly, HDCP is only there if it is at the source, e.g. on a DVD.

Expensive but worth looking for second hand.

The Samsung HD985 has DVI but when we tested one it had smearing probklems when panning. To switch of HDCP involves a simple button press...

4. SamirP

SamirP

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +31
    You can disable HDCP on the Samsung 935