Dvd Player with composite and DVI

Darko

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello Gents I rarley frequent this part of the forum as I am a Projector dude but I am looking for a new DVD player and it has to have the above connectors on the back although the dvi is optional I would like pioneer as most of my stuff is but its not a must.

What player would you guys recommend in the 150 quid region,If my price is unrealistic just say and I can rethink my budget.

Cheers Darko

why composite? its the lowest quality format? do you mean component? Samsung do a cheapy DVi player and there are few others there is a cheapie......HVD player that "Panasonic man" has ordered.. so perhaps wait to see what that is like?

Denon DVD-1910 and up have this, but maybe a little pricey compared to some others!

also the 1910 doesn't have the greatest reviews for its analogue output,

sorry I mean conponent sorry NOOOOOb so you guys seam to lean towards denon ..I will look some up.

Cheers darko

Samsung HD745 - Upscaled Component and DVI.....and cheap £100 if you can get one. Try DIGIUK.

MickyGee said:
Samsung HD745 - Upscaled Component and DVI.....and cheap £100 if you can get one. Try DIGIUK.

Ordered one on thursday and should arrive today. First an email to say stock would be 4-5 weeks then an email to say they had stock. Not to sure what was going on at digiuk. :confused: I want this player for upscaled component as my JVC crt tv will take a 1080i signal over component. :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom