DVD Player [multi-region]

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by monkeyleader, Jan 15, 2002.

1. monkeyleader

monkeyleader

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +87
    Hey all,

Sorry if this question has been asked before, and Im sure it has. Im in the market for a new dvd player. I have a tosh rp 40" TV and am about to invest in a Yamaha DSP 620 amp. At the moment Im playing all my dvds through my ps2 which is working well. The main gripe I have is that every time I want to watch a multi-region dvd I need to stick in a cd and then choose the region and then stick in the dvd. As Im about to also invest in a universal remote control, either the pronto or the marantz Id like to have something I can control. Trouble is Im having difficulty in justifying a new dvd player for the house to myself and more importantly the wife when the ps2 does it quite well.

For this reason I was looking to not spend any more that 200 quid on a player and would really like to get that figure closer to 150.00 if possible.

thanks,

Nigel

2. pointon

pointon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Toshiba SD210E and Pioneer DV444 all highly recommended around these parts.

Check out a few places. I would personally recommend Multi Region Magic .