DVD player/home cinema system

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Jake2, Oct 2, 2003.

1. Jake2

Jake2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'am after a good dvd player, which will play more than one disc, as i would like to use it as a multi change cd player.Is this possible? Also i,am after a 5.1 surround system to play it through.Is their any good all in one packages,or should i get seperates?while i,am here comments on a good quality 32inch T.V please.hope to hear from you cheers Jake(1stPost)

2. Jake2

Jake2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i thought the idea was to help each other and give advice[Comments removed by Mod]

I hardly think that making comments like that are going to help you, ok you have been unlucky and nobody answered your question, but if you were a little more detailed in what you are asking someone might answer. Oh and a yellow card for your language has been issued-THX 1138

3. scarty16

scarty16

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +97
    separates

4. Phil Hinton

Phil Hinton
    Editor Staff Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,194
    I'll give you an answer as best I can,

I dont know of any players apart from Sonys multi disc machines which are around the £600-900 price bracket.
    For 5.1 surround I will always say go the seperates route as you get more sound quality and fetures for your money. And your TV question is best asked and answered in the Tv section of the forum, so a search first as you may find your answer has already been posted, enjoy the forums.