Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

dvd player costing up to £150...

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Esteban, Nov 27, 2003.

1. Esteban

Esteban
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi folks, my old player (remote hacked philips 701) is getting a bit knackered now, skipping, drop outs etc. even pixellation the other day...

tested a few of the problematic discs on PS2 and computer, and they played fine, so i assume it's the player..

after a reasonably priced (as above) replacement. has to be multi region of course.

now, thing is, i read that some dvd players have an internal memory of some sorts which means you don't noticed the layer change as much, if at all. is this within my budget at all?

if it isn't, how much more money would i have to spend?

thanks. :)

2. zeymatis

zeymatis

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I ve had the tosh 520 for 9 months now and found it to be a very good player indeed ,, sharp picture , not overly inflated colours and not to bad on the sound either .
    H as played every disc i have ever thrown at it and does the layer change very well .