• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

DVD Player - AVI, MP4, MKV

palace1000

Standard Member
I just need a basic DVD player, that will play all the video formats( mainly mkv, mp4 and AVI ). The DVD player would need a USB slot as well.

It's only needs to be a basic machine as it will only be used short term.

If anyone could help it would be much appreciated.

Music Fan

I don't know dvd players capable of playing MKV and mp4, but a lot of Blu-ray players do.
All Sony players (among others) for a few years play MKV (and its chapters, when it contains chapters), mp4, avi, ts, wmv on dvd and on USB key.
I own the Sony BDP-S370 which I'm satisfied but it has been replaced by the 380 which seems to have the same characteristics.
It's not expensive and you could sell it easily if you don't need it anymore after a while ;
Sony S380 Blu-ray Player - Instant Internet Video Playback, With Media Remote and USB: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom