DVD Pauper

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Ian J, Dec 25, 2001.

1. Ian J

Ian J
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,906
    I bought my first DVD player about four years ago and since then have been the only one in the Close with an object of such desire.

For Christmas, my next door neighbour has received one for himself with another for his son and their next door neighbour has one for themselves and one for their daughter.

Directly across have had one for themselves, one for their daughter and one for their son.

I feel like the poor relation as we remain only a one DVD family but I suppose that I will have the last laugh as although all of my neighbours now have more dvd players than we have - they haven't got anything to play on them.

Ian

2. jasper catt

jasper catt

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've got a mate like that !. He's got an impresssive line up of hardware but buggar all software !!!. He wants a macrovision disabled DVD player so he can tape my ( and others ) dvd's to VHS
    tape !.

3. mjn

mjn
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5,462
    LOL LOL LOL only point of copying DVD to VHS, is if you plan on viewing films in a strange place like caravan....or hotel room, where many are fitted with vcr's......

but other than that, why bother?!?!?!?!

4. dUnKle

dUnKle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,491
    You can only watch one film at at time anyway :)
    Still it dont stop me having three DVD players connected to my TV and one downstairs on me Dads and then an extra one in the laptop :D