1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Pacific Shipping

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Tardis, Aug 16, 2004.

1. Tardis

Tardis

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +31
    I'm thinking about ordering a title from DVD Pacific for the first time, but I was a bit put off by the numerous types of shipping options. :eek:

For those of you have/do order from DVD Pacific, which shipping option have you found to be the best/cheapest way and how long on average does it take for your delivery to arrive? :thumbsup:

2. captaineyecatch

captaineyecatch

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    Always use the airmail option - delivery is around 5 days. I have used the surface mail option but is very varied once it took 5 days and the other time 2 weeks. Make sure you try to keep the total under the £18 customs limit (not including P+P). The Option i use is 'wait until all titles are ready (this order only) and ship in one package'.
    Do remember to check out the thread i started about POSSIBLE secruity problems at dvd pacific.

3. keylion

keylion

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    I agree with captaineyecatch. I have only placed two orders with DVD Pacific (both using surface mail), the first one took nearly three weeks to arrive, whilst the second one took only six days.

I suppose it depends on how desparately you want the films.

KL

4. PaulBoy

PaulBoy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +87
    what keylion (& the capt) said - avoid surface mail - glaciers move faster (about 3-4weeks for the one I ordered)
    Hopefully now their security will be better after the recent debacle but they are very cheap especially for DVDA & SACD & Music DVDS ... HTH ... Paul ;)