1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Pacific - ok now?

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Joe Pineapples, Apr 10, 2005.

1. Joe Pineapples

Joe Pineapples

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +835
    I know it was last year, but i still remember reading something about some credit card scams from customers of DVD Pacific. Has this all been sorted now? I've never used them before, but they are by far the cheapest for a particular title i'm after. One thing i dont like is that they ask for your credit card details as part of the registration process. This surely means that they keep those detials on file (?). I know Play.com do, but the difference is that i've been using them for a good number of years, without any problems.

any thoughts?.

joe

2. memoryex

memoryex

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    no probs with pacific for me. ive never stopped using them and no probs with the cc.

3. pRot3us

pRot3us
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,552
    I buy virtually all my region 1 dvds from them, never had any problems :thumbsup:

4. Cloysterpeteuk

Cloysterpeteuk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +826
    I've never ordered anything from them, they also seem dirt cheap to start with but once postage is factored in they never are. It's always there damn annoying shipping system based on number of discs that kills all my potential orders, means I can't buy any box sets from there.

Only think I can find cheaper than elsewhere is The Dead Zone Pilot episode which I need - £4.66 inc postage.

5. WillyShatsWig

WillyShatsWig

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +62
    I ordered The Thing (newish anamorphic re-release), Midnight Run (newish anamorphic re-release), Long Kiss Goodnight and Last Boy Scout from DVD Pacific last Sunday for a bargain £21 delivered. They all turned up today.

I also used them to get a couple of copies of Live Aid for £16 each delivered. Both turned up just over a week after ordering.

I'll definitely keep using them.

They're prices (including postage) constantly top the 'nets best DVD Price Checker here.