DVD Pacific bargains

cranium

Standard Member
Reaction score
I'm new to the forum but I have been reading posts for a while now. I've taken the plunge and ordered
Running Man SE £5
Stargate UE £5
Total Recall SE £7
from DVD Pacific. I can't believe the prices and I shouldn't have to pay customs.

Thanks to all others posters. You've given me the confidence to order by posting your experiences. I love this site.:smashin:

Running Man SE & Total Recall SE both £7.90 at DVDSoon with free delivery - dunno what Pacific's delivery charges work out at?

but dvd pacific are florida based so us edition of runnning man (ie dts) and dvd soon are in quebec so dts is replaced by french

oo la la

Yes, DVD Pacific certainly have cheap prices.
I was wondering how long it takes for delivery to UK (on average) by their standard surface mail option ?

While DVDPacific dispatch really quickly, I don't know whether it's my local Postie people (in West London) or Customs that are slowing things down but in the recent past my packages have taken anywhere between 4 days and 21 days to get here (standard surface mail option selected). I am currently waiting on three packages dispatched on 12th, 13th and 14th March. DVDSoon parcels seem to arrive faster - maybe it's because they're always ordered / posted singularly while I buy from DVDP in boxes of 2 or 3 (carefully kept under the 18quid limit!)? I don't mind too much though - I'm getting real bargains after all (espesh on older horror titles, their prices are amazing) and I've at least two hundred discs already here I haven't seen yet!

Dan

If you think Pacific are slow you should try Amazon.ca - I'm sure they post via Sedna :clown:

Amazon.ca have been fast for me, i ordered Stargate box sets and chose the two week delivery i think it was, all the boxsets came in less than a week :)

Thanks Dan,
The reason I asked was that I have just started ordering fro DVD Pacific and am still waiting after about 14 days for my first order.
But considering the price saving, then upto 21 days is not un-reasonable I suppose. Sounds like its also a matter of luck.

my last order of 4 DVD's from DVD Pacific took about 6 days to arrive. Of course carefully kept upder the limit for customs, I think with postage the total was just over £19 :devil:

Indeedy I'm convinced it's my Postmen that decide when I'll receive my shipments, the date they are posted is largely irrelevent. My DVDP packages tend to get dropped off by a bloke in a van so they're either too bulky to fit in a regular Postie's sack or I'm losing the battle for sackspace with the nutty woman downstairs - she has at least five or six Kays catalgues delivered a week? I dunno what scam she's pulling, maybe she's ripping out the underwear sections and flogging 'em on eBay?

Dan

Postage was just short of £4 which made the total about £21. And I did want the R1 DTS edition of Running Man. I did look at DVD Soon but I made the total about £25 which I would have to order individually to avoid customs.

Short Circuit @ DVDPacific = £2! :)

nice one guys!

breakfast club - dts
predator - dts
point break - dts

all for £19.98 inc delivery

bargain.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom